Apply Online

Apply Now!

Apply Now For Undergraduate Programs    Apply Now for Graduate Programs    Apply Now - Transfer to Marymount California    Apply Now for Lakeside Programs

We are still accepting applications for Fall 2014.

The University invites applications from:

  • Students who have graduated from an American high school or foreign secondary school.
  • Students who wish to transfer from another college or university.
  • Students who have completed the California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE) or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
  • Returning and adult students who are interested in completing a bachelor's degree.
  • Students who have completed a bachelor's degree and wish to apply for a master's degree. 
Go to top